Welcome to the Southern Ute Tribal Member Experience Help Center
Attention! Account holders must be an enrolled Southern Ute tribal member, 18 years of age and older.
Getting started resources – We want to make sure you have the best possible experience with getting started. Plan on up to 30 minutes to review the resources that are outlined below.
- Quick Start Guide – step by step process to request, set up, and use your Tribal Member account
- Video Guide – follow along the step by step process to request, set up, and use your Tribal Member account
- Account Request Form – to request your new Tribal Member account
- Password Reset Instructions – follow these steps to reset your account password
Support resources – To fully guide you in this new experience, there are several support options available. We strongly encourage you to sign up for a Training Session or a Support Session to make the most of the new Tribal Member Experience features.
- Training Sessions – join us for a scheduled training session (virtual or in-person)
- Request, set up, use your Tribal Member account
- Tribal member portal tour and use
- How to set up and use mobile apps
- Sign up for Tribal alerts
- Using Microsoft Office 365
- Call (970) 563-5555 or email email@example.com to express your interest in a training session.
- Scheduled Support – schedule a one-on-one in-person or virtual one-on-one support session if you have questions or need help
- Call (970) 563-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one-on-one support.
- SUDEP Support Team – the SUDEP Tribal Member Experience team is trained and available to help with onboarding, training, etc.
- Support hours are Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- To contact the support team please call (970) 563-5555 or email email@example.com