COVID-19 Vaccine Forms and Resources
Please see the link below to learn more about the various COVID-19 variants.
To elevate the health status of the people we serve to the highest possible level. To serve as advocates for Native American people, to ensure Equity, Availability, and Accessibility of a comprehensive, high quality health care delivery system providing maximum involvement of the people we serve in defining their health needs.
Things to Know
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time to complete registration.
- Pharmacy requests require 72 hours to process prescriptions.
- We request that cancellations be made 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- Same day appointments with a primary care provider
- Same day appointments for urgent care needs
- Fully staffed Pharmacy services
- Behavioral Health services
- Dental services
- Vision and eyeglass services
- Laboratory and Radiology services
- Public Health Nursing services
- Referral services to specialty care providers not provided at the Clinic
Hours of Operation
M-F, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Attention. Due to COVID-19 closures, The Pharmacy is currently open M-F from 7:30 AM to 1PM via the walk-up window only.
Appointments are encouraged to ensure timely visits with a primary care provider and the healthcare team. Walk-in visits without an appointment will be seen in order of presentation. Every effort will be made to address on a timely basis all chronic health needs and promote wellness, education, and empowerment for all aspects of health.