Download RefillPro for iOS
Download RefillPro for Android
To elevate the health status of the people we serve to the highest possible level. To serve as advocates for Native American people, to ensure Equity, Availability, and Accessibility of a comprehensive, high quality health care delivery system providing maximum involvement of the people we serve in defining their health needs.
Things to Know
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time to complete registration.
- Pharmacy requests require 72 hours to process prescriptions.
- We request that cancellations be made 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- Same day appointments with a primary care provider
- Same day appointments for urgent care needs
- Fully staffed Pharmacy services
- Behavioral Health services
- Dental services
- Vision and eyeglass services
- Laboratory and Radiology services
- Public Health Nursing services
- Referral services to specialty care providers not provided at the Clinic
Health Center: 970-563-4581, Pharmacy: 970-563-4781
Hours of Operation
M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM, closed 12 PM – 1 PM for lunch
Appointments are encouraged to ensure timely visits with a primary care provider and the healthcare team. Walk-in visits without an appointment will be seen in order of presentation. Every effort will be made to address on a timely basis all chronic health needs and promote wellness, education, and empowerment for all aspects of health.