The Southern Ute Health Center mission is “To elevate the status of the people we serve to the highest possible level.”
Things to Know
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time to complete registration.
- Pharmacy requests require 72 hours to process prescriptions.
- We request that cancellations be made 24 hours prior to appointment time.
- Same day appointments with a primary care provider
- Same day appointments for urgent care needs
- Fully staffed Pharmacy services
- Behavioral Health services
- Dental services
- Vision and eyeglass services
- Laboratory and Radiology services
- Public Health Nursing services
- Referral services to specialty care providers not provided at the Clinic
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Appointments are encouraged to ensure timely visits with a primary care provider and the healthcare team. Walk-in visits without an appointment will be seen in order of presentation. Every effort will be made to address on a timely basis all chronic health needs and promote wellness, education, and empowerment for all aspects of health.