Southern Ute Tribal Seal


The Lands Division assists Tribal Members with applying for Agricultural and Homesite Assignments as outlined below. We also assist Tribal Members through the process associated with the Tribal Loan Division. The Lands Division can perform assignment boundary surveys, fence location/boundary and allotment surveys (for SUIT Tribal members within the SUIT Reservation).

Tribal members may change or designate a beneficiary for the land assignment by submitting a written request to the Lands Division. The request is presented to Tribal Council for approval. The beneficiary is for the Land Assignment ONLY and does not cover the home.

Agriculture Requests