Economic Development Manager
Economic Development Project Coordinator
Enhance the economic environment of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation by supporting development that elevates the standard of living and economic resiliency of the Reservation.
To strengthen self-sufficiency and resiliency by increasing the opportunities available to build equity and create generational wealth within the Reservation. Enabling Southern Ute Tribal Members, their families, and the community to embrace their vision, pursue their goals, and achieve the highest levels of success from the place where their connections to the land and their culture are strongest.
Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Please click on the image on the left or link below to view the full version of the updated CEDS for 2023-2025
Please take some time to read through the updated plan and submit your comments in the contact box below. In the “Who do you want to contact?” field please select CEDS Comments. Comments can be your feedback about the plan or share additional ideas and suggestions for enhancing the economic environment of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation. Comments should include specific references to the parts of the CEDS plan you are commenting on or the specific areas where you think additions should be made. We appreciate your participation and value your voice in helping shape the Tribe’s future economic strategy!
Small Business Development
Services to Tribal Members
The following small business services are available to Southern Ute Tribe members through Economic Development:
- Access to Capital: Economic Development offers financial resources and assistance to Southern Ute Tribal members looking to start or expand their small businesses.
- Business Planning: The department assists Tribal members in developing comprehensive business plans, including market research, financial projections, and strategic guidance.
- Training and Workshops: Economic Development organizes various training programs and workshops tailored to the needs of small businesses.
- Networking and Mentorship: The department facilitates networking events and connects Tribal entrepreneurs with mentors who can provide guidance, advice, and industry-specific expertise.
Business Plan & Finance Templates
- Business Planning Financial Statements Template Gallery
- Plan Your Business | U.S. Small Business Administration (sba.gov)
Business Loan Resources
- Native American Bank
- 1st SouthWest Bank
- Region 9 Economic Development
- NDN Collective Lending
- Prairie Rose Development