The Southern Ute Utilities Division will be closed on Monday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
The Southern Ute Utilities Division would like to send a friendly reminder on payment options for utilities customers. Customers enrolled in the automatic deduction should contact Tribal Finance to verify your deduction reflects the adjusted rate. Please contact Ms. Wahleah Frost at (970) 563.5501 or Ms. Rachel Alires at (970) 563.5506. Payments can be processed in the following ways:
- Online at https://www.suitutil.com/pay-my-bill/
- Southern Ute Utilities Drive-thru
- Utilities Division Lobby Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Wells Fargo Bill Pay at the Ignacio branch
- Tribal Deduction (request form from Utilities Division)
- By mail to Southern Ute Utilities Division, P.O. Box 1137, Ignacio, CO 81137
The Utilities Division Drive-thru Window is OPEN Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and CLOSED Saturdays and Sundays
The Waste Transfer Station is open on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The office can be reached by dialing (970) 563.5500.